Our BB cream is a medical-grade luminescent moisturiser that hydrates, calms and protects the skin whilst offering optimal, long-lasting coverage. When you apply, (precisely how you would your moisturiser), our #BBeautiful BB Cream will transpire in to a glimmering facial glow complimented by a luxurious silky feel.
The Cosmology BB Cream has been cleverly designed with key actives that provide DNA repair, immune protection, skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, anti-inflammatories, pigment inhibition, moisture balance and barrier repair.
With technologically advanced biomimetic peptides, potent vitamins, and natural moisturising factors, our BB cream is the perfect addition to any skin care collection, no matter your skin type.
Compounded with platinum calibre Zinc & Titanium Dioxide for, our BB cream gives a 30+ physical sunscreen protection which is an essential component for any glow getter aspiring to maintain ageless skin.
Available in three different colour tones, our BB Cream provides a tinted makeup coverage which corrects any signs of fatigue or blemishes whilst illuminating & evening out your skin tone. Our #BBeautiful BB cream is a comprehensive yet convenient solution to a refreshed looking and healthy complexion, achievable in a matter of minutes.
Thinking about adding a little #BBeautiful magic into your life? Read on for a breakdown of our hand-selected medical grade key actives & associated benefits that make up this stunning product which will no doubt become your daily go-to.
Key Actives & Benefits:
- Active constituent of Green Tea - Initiates NRF-2, the master switch for antioxidant signalling
- Protects ECM degradation & modulates inflammation
- Shields DNA, membrane integrity & skin structure
Niacinamide – Vitamin B3
- Repairs barrier function – reducing sensitivity
- Potent anti-inflammatory – calming atopic skin disorders
- Inhibits Melanosome transfer to Keratinocyte – normalising hyperpigmentation
- Natural Moisturising Factor that attracts + binds up to 1000 X its own weight in moisture
- Plumps surface tissue to alleviate dry, thinning skin
- Assists wound healing + repairs barrier function
- Speeds healing by stimulating collagen formation, a vital component of new tissue production
- It helps combat aging by stimulating reversal of damaged collagen matrix
- Support role in synthesis of DNA
- Inert broad spectrum physical block that reflects UVA & UVB rays off the skin
- Prevents ageing & abnormal lesion formation induced by over exposure to sun
- Non comedogenic & nonirritating.
- Protect the epidermis and dermis by encouraging skin cell regeneration, aiding tissue repair, healing wounds and encouraging circulation to heal skin
Now that you have the ins and outs of our latest Cosmology BB Cream collection which came at the request of our beautiful community, you can officially “Add to Cart” from Thursday April 21st at 6:00pm AEST.
Leave a comment