Cosmology Skincare TURNS ONE! Yep that’s right, we’ve been in business for a whole 12 months and what a big year it has been. We hit the ground running from our launch and haven’t slowed down since. Would we change a thing? Absolutely not, we’ve gotten to know so many beautiful souls on this journey. You’ve helped us grow, learn and evolve into the brand we are so proud to be. None of this would be possible without our customers and supporters, our hype girls! We’ve put together our top moments from the past year, a few mile stones to reminisce on. To celebrate the big #1 we want you guys to enjoy FREE express shipping for the next week, our way of saying thank you for being you! From the bottom of our hearts, we say thank you.
1.We’ve made appearances in some pretty epic publications and podcasts. Our products have been given the tick of approval by the Daily Mail! These guys couldn’t get over the incredible 3 day skin transformations that were occurring because of OUR products. We also got some street cred from the team at Urban List and EnRoute, highlighting their faves from the range, thank you guys. Founder of Gritty Pretty and beauty industry royalty, Eleanor Pendleton gave us the nod on the GP podcast while the fun and flirty gals of We The Wild Ones have recently highlighted the brand and added our products onto their bathroom shelves.
2. These ladies are a big part of the Cosmology Skincare family, the ones that have loved our product and given us a little shout out on the gram. We’ve worked with women all over the world and included them in the Cosmology community. We’re all about expanding our group of girlfriends and showing each other love. Thank you for the support you bunch of beauties.
3. It wouldn’t be Cosmology Skincare without some glam campaign shoots, really it’s just an excuse for us to hang out with the team and eat amazing food, maybe pop a bottle of bubbles! But on a serious note, we love to capture our products in the best light and show you the kind of lifestyle a Cosmology queen strives for. On both shoots we worked with photographer Matthew Gianoulis, he…is…that…good. This high profile lensman is in hot demand for vogue style editorials, commercial and beauty shoots. He’s the main shutterbug for Cosmology Skincare. Special mention to our models Zoe Hoad, Ariana Merinda, Kim Richardson, Olivia Mathers,Saskia Teje, Nat Brownand Josh Brennan.
4. What was mean to be a ‘soft launch’ for the brand, ended up being a very lavish event, and we weren’t mad about it. We held a very special luncheon and cocktail event in the hinterland near Byron Bay. It was definitely not low key, Moo’s Moo’scatered the food and Mr Consistentset up a bar to keep us sipping their deliciousness all afternoon and evening long. Band 42 played well into the night, banging out covers and original numbers, they’ve become welcomed regulars at our events. Cosmology founder, Gabrielle Adele, is not one to do things in halves, it was the full shebang with this party!
5. Over the last 12 months we’ve noticed a trend in what products you guys are really loving. It seems the Daily Moisturiser, Resurfacing Gel Cleanser and UV Defense Moisturiser are the crowd faves. We get very happy when we see how much you are enjoying the products we’ve put so much work into. Two years of constant research, development and testing to be exact. This brand is Gabrielle’s baby, and she wants only the best skin for the people who choose to use it. Gab’s goal is to get you the GLOW.
6. Here is a just a fun snippet of our most liked posts! The pics on our feed that you liked the most. Like most, we are proud of our gram and what we share with you guys. We like to think our style is educational, inclusive and bubbly enough to brighten your day. We’re here to help you on your skin journey, to steer you in the right direction when it comes to the products you use and the ingredients within. But we did notice the most liked post featured the handsome Josh, we get it…he’s easy on the eyes!